BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT? PCP AT AN END.

GreyBear

Hi all -

My PCP agreement is almost at an end. Shall I keep my car or hand it back to Skoda? We shall see.

About a year ago, it was either the binmen or the land-rover (can't be sure), but they left a dent above my offside wheel. I've just about to get it fixed before I return the vehicle.

Does anyone know what happens when you return a vehicle/hand it back. Does the dealer just check the car over or do you have to tick a big box that says you haven't been in any accidents? Not that it has... no claims have ever been made.

Any ideas?

Kind regards -

Greybear

It's an inspection by the auction company that's going to sell it, and they only consider the condition of it on the day. I presume they get any claim history on the car from a vehicle check, the same as anyone else who is buying a used car.

The key to it is that the person doing the inspection is signing off it's condition so that if anything is found afterwards, it is their responsibility, not yours.