VT'ing - What charges?

I'm going to be VT'ing my car next month.

I've found the VW finance guide to fair wear and tear which lists what's allowed/not allowed and tolerances.

Looking through the guide my car is in perfect nick except two things.....

1. My spoiler which has bubbled up 4 or 5 times has done it again. I recorded the issue with my dealer (still under warranty) but heard nothing for a few months - this isn't unusual with them. Does this need repairing before the VT or as it's under warranty when going back is this fine?

2. Two of my alloys are probably going to need referbing. Does anyone know what VW or the auction company who takes the car charge for this? I've seen two figures on various forums - one being charged £36ish per wheel and if the case I'll just accept the charge as it's less than it would cost me. The other charge I saw was £90 per wheel.

I've not been through the VT or termination process, but surely anything covered by warranty that's been reported would be fine?

The wheels I'm not sure about. Either price seems reasonable considering the VRS wheels are diamond cut.

I would get all remedial work done before handing the car back because you are in control of the costs if you send it back knowing a wheel needs a refurb you are at the mercy of VW finance regarding costs.