Fabia microphone

Has any got a part number for the microphone needed for my 2012 Fabia?

i have installed the rns 315 but the microphone connection does not fit into my wiring block.

any help would be appreciated 

thanks in advance 

20 hours ago, p90pcd said:

This is what I'm on about it's the wiring with the microphone but the connector is too big for my wiring block on the back of my head unit 

IMG_2939.PNG

I had the same problem when installing mic into my 315, remove the green plug by sliding sideways I believe and it will come off leaving you with just the black connector. this can then be inserted into the quadlock behind the 315. It can go in two ways so plug it in and call someone and if they cant hear you turn it round and it should solve it.  

2 hours ago, JGrindel said:

I had the same problem when installing mic into my 315, remove the green plug by sliding sideways I believe and it will come off leaving you with just the black connector. this can then be inserted into the quadlock behind the 315. It can go in two ways so plug it in and call someone and if they cant hear you turn it round and it should solve it.  

I removed the green connector and if fits the only problem I have now is I need the microphone next to mouth for anyone to hear me