Suspension questions (anyone fitted these?)

https://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/car-parts/skoda/octavia/ap-35mm-lowering-springs-shocks-suspension-kitoctavia-1u-14-16-vrs-18t-19sdi-20-fwd-0297

Anyone fitted these to their Octy? Needed rear shocks doing recently, just found a broken front coil. So why the hell not?

Don't want coilovers but wanna upgrade.

Anyone fitted these?

• Like 1

AP are supposed to be good, don't know anyone who has fitted them, but I was thinking about this kit too, that or the koni kit , which is a similar price, I was leaning towards the koni kit as only 20mm lower.... someone on here has fitted that, and seems to like it!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a bit of an update.

My Credit Score stopped that idea dead... so i opted to go for the H&R springs (20mm Setup designed for the Vrs) Paid about £170 for the full spring set of the bay of E, booked into my mates to fit them annnnnnnd they didnt arrive in time so had to fit myself.

VYtCLGxneg7tazBqgQE-WuQyk5Qx0nSlxJNOF15v

Only issue i had was bolting the ball joint back up which meant track-rod end needed changing in the process on one side but OMG!

Why didn't they fit these from Standard, they have made the car 10x more driveable!

Highly recommended upgrade if you don't want to go LOW!

These H&R springs with some Koni shocks are what I have in mind to replace my aged original equipment. Only 135k miles on mine though.   

If money where no objective,  then it would be KW V3 coilovers, but that would really warrant regular track day action to justify that sort of expense!

• 2 weeks later...