2015 service schedule

Can anyone tell my what the service schedule is for a 2015 Skoda Superb 2.0 125 kW 4x4?

The one we had from 2011 had a service schedule in the glove compartment but the one we're looking at doesn't have that...

I'd ignore their "suggested" schedule for oil and all filters and do it every 10k miles, but DSG + HALDEX as suggested - 40k miles, and cam belt as well - 80k.

It's not so expensive so better safe than sorry. 

2 hours ago, Viperfreak said:

Can anyone tell my what the service schedule is for a 2015 Skoda Superb 2.0 125 kW 4x4?

The one we had from 2011 had a service schedule in the glove compartment but the one we're looking at doesn't have that...

If it is anything like the UK you have two choics depending on how the car is set...

1) Fixed - 10,000 miles or 12 months, whichever is reached first.

2) Variable - Up to 20,000 miles or 24 months (the car decides for itself when it needs fresh oil).

The above services both include oil and the oil filter. The other elements (fuel filter, air filter and pollen filter) are only renewed 'when required' which is usually around the 60,000 mile / 3 year mark.

Brake fluid is at 3 years from new and then every 2 years from then on.

The Haldex 4x4 system requires fresh oil every 3 years, unlimited mileage (mileage dependant on older cars).

Is it manual or automatic (DSG)?

As mentioned above, fixed intervals are best for the car (fresh oil is the lifeblood of any engine and turbo) and I too also change the other filters far more regularly than Skoda recommend.

Edited by silver1011
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, silver1011 said:

If it is anything like the UK you have two choics depending on how the car is set...

1) Fixed - 10,000 miles or 12 months, whichever is reached first.

2) Variable - Up to 20,000 miles or 24 months (the car decides for itself when it needs fresh oil).

The above services both include oil and the oil filter. The other elements (fuel filter, air filter and pollen filter) are only renewed 'when required' which is usually around the 60,000 mile / 3 year mark.

Brake fluid is at 3 years from new and then every 2 years from then on.

The Haldex 4x4 system requires fresh oil every 3 years, unlimited mileage (mileage dependant on older cars).

Is it manual or automatic (DSG)?

As mentioned above, fixed intervals are best for the car (fresh oil is the lifeblood of any engine and turbo) and I too also change the other filters far more regularly than Skoda recommend.

t's a DSG 6-speed.

I think we'll stick to the "fixed" one. Here on Iceland there are a lot of ashes in the air, so better to change sooner than later.