Dash Rattle!

Picked up my Mk2 VRS on Thursday.  There is a rattle in the dash, sounds like its behind the glove box/under the airbag.  I presume its a glove box out job to figure it out or is there a common issue fix?  Also, the dash airbag cover is scratched, is it easy to change?

It's funny as I get this but only first thing in morning till I've used the car for a bit then it just goes away. Not tried to look for it yet as of such. Just put music up to drown it out  

Rattly dash can be due to items stored in the glove boxes, upper or lower. Also any loose (Ish) Door trim panels etc or removable panels that line the sides of the dash where the doors open. 

On 22/04/2017 at 21:06, Grievezy said:

It's funny as I get this but only first thing in morning till I've used the car for a bit then it just goes away. Not tried to look for it yet as of such. Just put music up to drown it out  

Yes, mine does it first thing in the morning too

• Like 1