Arch Liner Refit

Just put the bumper back on the car and there is one piece or arch liner I am struggling to get back to fit. I don't remeber un-bolting it (was a few weeks ago I took the bumper off) and I can't see where it needs to be re-attached. It flaps about quite a bit and I am sure if I don't do anything to it will just get damaged.

The piece of trim is the one shown in the picture below - it is on the driver's side, stayed on the car when the bumper was removed and it sort of behind the flat intercooler pipe this (engine bay side). It has a tab like thing on the front but can't see where that needs to go.

IMG_2967_zpspmmsljpp.jpg

Sorry it isn't the best picture in the world, but I am led in the middle of the car, head againt bumper and pointing out to the driver's wheel (front of the car is on the left hand side of the image).

I am tempyed to put some small holes in it and cable tie it to the bumper and arch liner.

Should there also be an under tray thing that covers the sump? As I never had one.

Black circle is the the end that goes onto the bumper edge, you will have to make sure the items marked with red arrow can corrode and not seat properly, and finally the blue circle is the undertray for vRS that screws to the edge of the part you have. Hope that helps?

Screenshot (7)_LI.jpg

8 minutes ago, simspj said:

Black circle is the the end that goes onto the bumper edge, you will have to make sure the items marked with red arrow can corrode and not seat properly, and finally the blue circle is the undertray for vRS that screws to the edge of the part you have. Hope that helps?

Screenshot (7)_LI.jpg

Brilliant thanks. I will have another look with that diagram

I don't have that undertray though, can't be too hard to source one