Cheap Mk2 pre fl Octavia vRS - 330 bhp/400 lb ft. Needs work

j0hn

I started breaking the vRS with a view to putting it back to standard, but am going to list the remains as a complete car.

When it was running it did 330 bhp and 400 lbs ft on an R Tech map and has the capability to run 360 bhp at the expense of a bit of torque.

The remaining go fast bits are:

BBT hybrid K03 turbo, S3 injectors, THS intercooler, RS4 fuel pressure return valve.

It also has a 28mm H&R front anti roll bar fitted. 

I value those bits around the £1000 mark 

A Helix Organic clutch was fitted at a cost around £650.

It's also got a 30 byte CECM (for cornering fogs and a couple of other bits) and an updated CAN gateway so it'll run a Columbus without draining the battery.

I fitted a Cobra parkmaster kit for PDC on the rear, which looks like a flush fit factory kit. One of the sensors needs a new sticky pad to secure it. It's also got Team Heko wind/rain deflectors, FL rear lights and a set of Pro Rack Whispbars (£170) fitted, which I'll leave on.

Factory fitted kit includes Maxidot, Jumbo Box, Cruise, 4ew, Xenons, 18" Zeniths, auto lights/wipers/mirrors

It has no exhaust, no brakes and no air intake/airbox. It's running a standard fuel pump, which will need uprating if you want to run the full power (and might throw a wobble with the current map with a stock pump). Ideally it will need a good turbo back exhaust for the tuning potential and a good induction kit. I have a set of rear calipers that could do with a rebuild, but it needs the works - calipers, pads and discs.

It is still MOTd until October, has 113k on the clock. It was keyed by some scrote about 18 months ago and needs paint. The bottom of the N/S rear door is also rusty.

I want £1800 for it. It's at my mate's workshop in Leicestershire, so we can either get the parts that you supply fitted and you can drive it away, or you'll have to trailer it.

I'm open to some parts plus cash deals - specifically some front calipers for the same platform - either TT-RS and the fitting kit for a 340mm disc, Porsche 996 Turbo calipers and the kit to run a 330mm disc or some S3/R32/TT-S calipers and carriers. If anybody reputable does a stage 2 PD170 map and wants the car for cash + a map, get in touch.

It's on the original KU07 EFY reg, as the private plate has been sold.

Drop me a PM with any questions.

30832799930_57dc641c53_k.jpg

30392912053_e3687fa159_k.jpg

31085857411_bd6245cdbf_k.jpg

30392847453_829ce87a1e_k.jpg

Edited by j0hn
  • Like 1