Can I have my DAB Icons back please?

I have had my car since September and no issues; however when i got it the software for the sat nav etc  was not up to date. Naturally I updated it and have not had one issue with the Columbus system.

Then about a month ago at a caravan site I went out in the morning and started the car and wondered why it was so quiet.  Then I realised all my DAB station had disappeared. (FM etc still there)

Reconfigured them using the wizard and everything was ok until this week whereupon leaving for work I discovered they had gone overnight.

Can I have them back please. :)

Once is bad enough, twice is irritating. :(

It should be noted that i have had a Thinkware Dashcam F770 installed since new and without any radio issues whatsoever.  I mention that due to other users having issues with Dab signal, but mine is and has been solid.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

32 minutes ago, mrburns said:

I have had my car since September and no issues; however when i got it the software for the sat nav etc  was not up to date. Naturally I updated it and have not had one issue with the Columbus system.

Then about a month ago at a caravan site I went out in the morning and started the car and wondered why it was so quiet.  Then I realised all my DAB station had disappeared. (FM etc still there)

Reconfigured them using the wizard and everything was ok until this week whereupon leaving for work I discovered they had gone overnight.

Can I have them back please. :)

Once is bad enough, twice is irritating. :(

It should be noted that i have had a Thinkware Dashcam F770 installed since new and without any radio issues whatsoever.  I mention that due to other users having issues with Dab signal, but mine is and has been solid.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Hi. I'm the person having problems with my thinkware. Do you mind me asking you where your cable run is in the car to to the rear one?

Back on the subject my car is a month old and I have had this happen once (before dashcam). It happened just after I disconnected my phone from Apple car play but may have been a coincidence.  Sorry not much help hopefully someone can advise :-)

My wire run across left top of windscreen

down pillar to floor ( and power to fuse box behind glovebox)

along floor to rear left wheel

then up pillar to top of rear screen

Naturally all wires are hidden 

• Like 1