Passenger door window and lock saga

Hi,

My front passenger door window wasn't moving at all, so I took the door card off to have a look. Voltage fine getting to the motor so I planned to order a replacement motor to get it moving again. I put the door card back on, pretty sure I got everything back in place, went back in house for tea and to order the motor.

However, next time I came to the car, the door was now locked shut. I pulled the inside handle and it didn't do anything, and then I felt a snap and it went loose. The outside handle does nothing. I've tried bashing while playing with the central locking but I can't get the door card off as the dash is in the way. I'm thinking I need to find the end of the lock cable and wiggle it to loosen the lock but how?

I managed to loosen around the bottom and handle end of the door card and then peeled it back from the top. A wiggle of the cable and a re-attach of the end and we're away.