Best recommended Stage 1 Remap 2010 Octavia VRS 2.0 TSi CCZA engine code

Hi Everyone, I have not been on here for a while & can see there has been some changes..:)

I am sure this has been asked a lot of times on here, but, because I am new to remaps & have never had any car of mine remapped. However, I quite fancy a Stage 1 remap

for my 2010 Octavia VRS 2.0 TSi, CCZA engine. It is totally factory standard, nothing has been messed about with. 

From google searches, it brings up old threads from years ago, but nothing up to date. So, could anyone on here recommend a good, up to date stage 1 remap/company/cost roughly etc? I will take on board all advice etc. 

Many Thanks.

s-l1600 (7).jpg

The go to seems to be Shark, and that's what I'm doing soon.  They have 25% off currently, so you get you S1 map and STS device (to read/write map from/to your car) for £434 as opposed to £579.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BLUETFSi said:

Hi planehazza, thanks for the heads up, I will have a look at a Shark one :biggrin:

I can't give experience, as I've never bought a map yet myself, but I know that many on here rate Shark highly.