What Head Unit do I have

Hi,

Got a Sportline 2.0 190 4x4 delivered March 17.

Would like to look whether there are software updates for the head unit or nav out there but don't know what I have - Columbus, bolero etc.

System Information says

Device Part No. 3V0035020D

Hardware H50

Any help appreciated.

Columbus, but I fail to comprehend how anyone spends a large sum on a new car and doesn't know what equipment it comes with, so rightly or wrongly I assume it's probably a third-party provided car.

Map updates are available online here (you'll need your VIN) but make sure you don't already have the current map version installed before attempting to download it. I would suspect your car is so new that it doesn't need updating. The next update is due next month but don't hold your breath. They are seldom published on time and the so-called Nov 2016 update was just the June 2016 update recycled.

Software/Firmware updates are done by techs at the dealership but you need to ask as it's not usually checked unless there's a fault with the infotainment. You may be charged for this.

Sorry BillyJIm, I didn't mean to offend by my naivety and was in fa t too lazy to go looking back for the car spec. Thanks a lot for the info, good to know where I can check for updates in future - appreciated