Bye bye Fabia :-(

So I've spent most of today at my local Skoda dealer thrashing out a deal on a new Skoda yeti se-l drive, so if anyone out there is in the market for a immaculate fabia vrs that doesn't use any oil and has always been run on v-power/momentum give dm-Keith in Huddersfield a shout from Thursday next week as that's when we will be bidding a very sad farewell. :sadsmile::sadsmile:

Now where did I leave those pipe and slippers lol

Edited by pee81

48 minutes ago, nbJubilee said:

Be sad your Fabia departs ,but, someone else will be delighted.

I have to tell you that growing older does not mean you have to grow up. 

Who said anything about growing up, I've still got my abarth :biggrin::tongueout:

20 minutes ago, pee81 said:

Here's the link to my old Fabia for anyone who's in the market for a mint condition non oil burning vrs

http://www.dmkeith.com/used-car-details/used-skoda-fabia-vrs-dsg-hatchback-green-automatic-petrol-id_27093.aspx

It's a cracking looking vRS and obviously very well looked after, but £10.5k :blink:.

1 minute ago, Brian69 said:

It's a cracking looking vRS and obviously very well looked after, but £10.5k :blink:.

It was my baby and it was a tough decision to trade it in for a new yeti, I was telling swmbo that they would probably try sell it for 10.5k and I was right :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gumby said:

I think there will be a big mark up on mine as well when its traded in.  they've got a business to run and money to make though.

Yeah probably, I managed to get 8k as p/x so was happy enough with that as it meant my monthly payments have stayed the same as they were :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...