Fuse blows on front 12V socket, replaced fuse both front and rear sockets still dead but boot works.

A USB plug fell into the front 12V socket there was a spark then the socket was dead.

Replaced the blown 25amp blade fuse and both the front and rear sockets are dead but the 12V in the boot works.

Is there are another fuse or circuit breaker that needs resetting?

Thanks.

Inside 12v sockets have different fuse than boot 12v socket - I'm sorry but I can't tell you which one you need to replace :( try Google to find sticker of the fuse box.

1 minute ago, jafo said:

Inside 12v sockets have different fuse than boot 12v socket - I'm sorry but I can't tell you which one you need to replace :( try Google to find sticker of the fuse box.

Went through all the fuses in the dash panel one by one and only one (no 35 cigarette symbol in owners manual) was blown with it removed boot socket has power.