Octavia 3 2013 columbus

Because noise is in the speakers every day time to time. It's noise in all car speakers even if I give the sound to MUTE.the noise does not disapers...  Its something wrong with the connections ..ist the same when i listen radio or cd or sd card music. 

Enybody know this problem?

Edited by Skodilakrs1

I had this problem with the Columbus system on my 2014 VRS. It started out with all the speakers crackling intermittently across all audio sources.

Unfortunately, it then progressed to random intervals where no audio could be heard at all. Didn't matter what source was selected, there would be no sound at all. Then, all of a sudden the audio would randomly cut back in (pretty scary when driving on the motorway and you'd left the volume turned up trying to get the sound to come back!!)

I took it into the dealer to get looked at and they found nothing wrong with the speaker connectors. They tried to change the screen (head unit) but this made no difference, so in the end they had to change the whole unit in the glove box. This fixed the issue for me.

Luckily the car was still under warranty, so didn't cost me anything. I did see the invoice, however, and it would have been for £2,500!!

I really hope you don't get the same issue!