Skoda Stourbridge

Purchased a Citygo Sport in April this year from Skoda Stourbridge with 12 month warranty. Not a good move as so far even though it was serviced and multipoint checked before delivery so they said.  Within 8 days I drove out of my drive after heavy rain turned right and was presented with about half a gallon of water into the passenger foot-well, because the drain holes below the window were blocked. Despite the warranty had to drive 6 miles to Stourbridge to get it cleaned up and dried out then fetch it after. A few weeks ago it started to creak when driving and found it to be the offside rear damper which worked but when it moved it creaked. Videoed this and sent the video with an explanation to service engineer Skoda Stourbridge on two occasions with no response. This was after they sent me a letter offering a replacement of the brake fluid which was due before I picked up the car but was not done at the service before I took delivery and expected me therefor to pay for it.

My advise is to please please stay away from this place. If you want a Skoda then buy it from another dealer.