Vag air con system

Hi I need to replace the air com pipe with the pressure sensor on it but was wondering if any body knows which other vag models are the same system as the mk2 octavia vrs any help much appreciated 

Edited by Dazdawson

I have had that changed recently.

I bought this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AIR-CONDITIONING-AC-A-C-AIR-CON-PIPE-HOSE-SKODA-OCTAVIA-VW-EOS-1K0820721D/302358339128?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Genuine part costs more than 300 pounds.

I got a pretty fast delivery and the part did fit. Not perfectly but it fit... The pressure sensor end up being really close to the fan. Sometimes it actually touches the fan as I can find some marks on the fans (I suppose under acceleration) but nothing too bad...

The job can be done without removing the entire front-end of the car. They only removed the plastic shield to do the job.

It's illegal to work on an aircon system, at least with refrigerant in it still, as you mustn't just let it escape into the atmosphere. Unless you're the sort of  thoughtless ****** who doesn't care about the environment anyway. :)