Does the Fabia mk2 vRS (FL) come with the Skoda sound system?

So, I've been pretty certain my Fabia does NOT come with a DSP/sound system. The sound from the original Swing unit that came with the car is very good though.

Since I bought the car I've tried several alternatives to this head unit. RCD310, RCD510 and different Android units. The Android units mostly sound, uhm, less than impressive (as expected), but I would have thought the RCD310 dab and RCD510 dab sounded at least as good as my Swing. Strangely, they both sounded a lot worse. Both were the VW variation, not the Skoda ones.

Now this led me to thinking maybe I do have a sound system and these units are not coded for it? Unfortunately I didn't have access to VCDS at the time so couldn't check. I suppose another possibility is that both of them were in fact coded for a sound system and I don't have one. Would that impact the sound as well?

Are there any ways of checking for certain if I have got an improved sound system or not?

• 2 weeks later...

My car came with the Swing from the factory. I was happy enough with the sound after i'd upgraded the speakers, but wanted more functions so i bought a Columbus. 

The sound was soo much worse than the Swing.. i had VCDS myself and played with all the settings and couldnt get it sounding anything like acceptable. 

I ended up selling it and buying a Zenec 2015 unit. Loads better sound than both the above units, loads more functions and just all round better.