Rattle noise front right door

Hello everyone. I notice a noise on my car. The noise was coming from the front passenger door, near the air vent, the small speaker and the pillar. The rattle noise begins only when Im going 80 or more km/h. I tried with the AC on and off and also shutting off the radio, but as far as i hit 80 or more km/h the noise starts. 

I found a video similar to my problem. This is the aria where the noise is coming and if you can hear it, is the same noise as mine. If anyone has this problem and solve it please writte. 

10 hours ago, besian said:

Hello everyone. I notice a noise on my car. The noise was coming from the front passenger door, near the air vent, the small speaker and the pillar. The rattle noise begins only when Im going 80 or more km/h. I tried with the AC on and off and also shutting off the radio, but as far as i hit 80 or more km/h the noise starts. 

I found a video similar to my problem. This is the aria where the noise is coming and if you can hear it, is the same noise as mine. If anyone has this problem and solve it please writte. 

It’s this one, I have the same problem :( fixed it with some tape. Škoda will try to find a solution... 

• 1 year later...

To be clear , the noise i was hearing was coming from outside the windshield. It is a small piece of plastic outside the windshield bottom left position. I just push it toward the window and the noise is gone. Just bend the piece of plastic so it can't move from the wind.
Watch the photo , the plastic is at the red circle.

3fddaa4s-960.jpg

Hi Besian

Thanks for the quick reply.

I’ve had a look and the plastics could move about, so will test at the weekend with it taped down.

Holefully that sorts it, as it is very annoying - mine usually starts around 70 - 85mph.

Thanks again.

jb007