Window Door Module Problem

At First the Drivers Door (left) Window stoped going down, after Pressing the switch several times it would go down, it went up with no problem, checked all the wiring, fuse door switches, no apparent problem there, I hear a click noise when a try to lower the window. I Bought a Window Motor and module, same part number, plugged it in and It did not Work.... It seems that the Module has a different part number or coding, It has been almost impossible to get the correct module, nothing online, nothing used. Where I live there are very little Skoda parts so I have to get parts from UK and Spain.

Thanks for Helping me lower my window !! 

Skoda Octavia 2003 estate
Edited by Maximiliano
forgot car name

Did you get the exact same number ? I had the same p/n but it had a different letter at the end and it didn't work. Got the exact number and it was fine. Also could be the regulator that's snagging and causing it not to move correctly. 

Wow thats fast ! Thanks for your answer VRSMule !

Yes,  p/n is the same , but the number on the black plastic box is diferent (module) Do I need to rescan or recode it for it to work ?

Where is the regulator you mention located at?

( I Will Upload some pics soon )