Down under VRS

VRSVroom

Hello all, 

Just buying my second Skoda, but this one is front engined it's been a while! I've owned a few Golfs but was looking for an economical runabout and having recently been on holiday in the U.K., driving a Focus Tdi, thought I'd look around and discovered a used dealer with a VRS listed as a VR5. It's a U.K. import that someone brought over with them in 2015. I'm looking for the 50 mpg thing. Usual commute has been in a Navara V6 diesel so increased economy will be a boon. Looks like loads of info and goodwill here, so I decided to take the plunge and join.

Haha, I'm unsure, thought at 2006 it might be mark ll but actual manufacture was 2005 so still unclear. I could post a pic when I collect it. Thanks for your welcome too.