Ko4 on 2.0 tsi

Hello,

Chopped in my old big turbo 1.8t s3 for an Octavia vrs 2009 tsi until around may next year when I start a new job. Turned out the car already had a remap (247bhp on my tuner's dyno). Problem is the car feels too slow for me (coming from 420bhp).

As im only planning to keep it under a year I don't want to start spending lots of money on it changing downpipes etc. As the turbo is so tiny, it's limited to what can be got out of it so I'm wondering about the ko4 turbo kit revo do for the 2.0 tsi. Is it genuinely plug and play? I think the downpipe flange is the same but is the intake etc?

obviously I'd have to map changed to suit the change in turbo but I wouldn't be looking to change anything else. I'm guessing it would make around 280-300ish?

many thanks 

2.0 tsi ea888 gen 1 can easily make 260-270 from a stage 1 remap. Add an intake and exhaust you could see a touch more but the limit of the turbo isn't far away. My old Octavia (now my brothers) was custom mapped and was running 265bhp and 310 ft lbs of torque. With the right mods you should see over 300hp with the k04.

It all depends on who tunes it, there is no norm. I see the golf 6 gti's getting mapped to around 265 all the time. I would say anywhere around 260 and 300ftlbs is perfect. These engines have a lot of power hidden from standard but are limited to how far they can go without other supporting mods. Join the TSI k04 tuning page and also TFSI tuning page on facebook, it is full of information.