Hi guys!

Im new on the forum. I bought a Skoda favorit Silverline and i have few questions about the car.

The first question is, are all the buttons on the dash have illumination or not?

Is there any guide how to get the speedo cluster out? 

Wich are the best mods for the car, i did search the forum but didnt find anything helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. If i can remember correctly from my Favorit only the sidelight switch is permanently lit up, and all the others should be illuminated once you switch on the sidelights. You can remove the speedo cluster but it's a fiddley job, i never had to do that to my Favorit, but the Felicia is mostly the same mechanically, so dont forget to disconnect your speedo cable from the gearbox first!!. As for modifications, almost all felicia modifications can be applied to your Favorit, mainly depending on whether your car has Fuel injection or carburettor. The First thing i would recommend would be lowering your car with a set of springs and uprated shock absobers, they will drastically improve your cornering ability!!.

• 5 months later...

HI Guys 

first of all congratulations for the Favorit

the cluster swiitched is on on dim light.   

I own a Forman here in Malta and never had any problems with cornering on the original suspension.  the car rolls a bit but it obeys.  I would not change the feel of the car for anything.  The engine still feels powerful.  I have just bought a 2010 Skoda yeti.  it is more comfortable  however i miss the feel of the Forman. 

i drove a Saxo but the feel of the car is a bit nervous and it does not quite respond to the cornering as the forman.  

I recebtly have had a small accident and I need a wing Mirror left hand side as it was cut clean.  it

The frame is the round type similar to that of the felicia as it it of the last cars that came out.  

any links where i can buy one?

Thanks 

my mechanic removes the speedo cluster very easily

he pulls out the piece of plastic in the bottom   just slides out,  then removes the side   there is a screw in the sides ,   then there are some screws on the top or side 

the cluster comes off quite easily   be careful of the speedo cable