Electric Windows Stopped

HELP...... went through the forum solutions but still nothing from my electric windows, skoda fabia vrs mk1 2007, checked fuses, bought new switch, mechanic tested with his meter, checked plugs at drivers door, still nothing... dont no what else to try, before i have bite the bullet and get an auto electrician, any advice would be great, thanks in advance

Might be the driver's door motor as it contains an electronic control unit which controls all the windows.

Also, have you checked for broken wires in the door bellows?

imageproxy.php.png

Edited by TMB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 05/11/2017 at 20:19, Zacksfabvrs said:

Did you fix this issue ? As I’ve got the same problem and can’t think what else it could be water has got behind it but would expect it to be water resistant 

Yes.. after trying all the cheap things.. fuse.. switch etc.. i bought a new motor and that done the trick.. what year is your car? Be careful as my part number started 6y as mine is a 2007.. i think before 55 plate they started 6q and 6y there after.. easy replacement