Track position lost

Not sure if this is a fault and I can't find any related posts, but every other time I return to the car the media player (Bolero) forgets the track position when using an SD card and starts from the beginning. Not a huge problem with a typical album track, but quite annoying for podcasts etc.

It doesn’t seem to be related to return time and I have tried pausing and manually seeking just before switching off. I have also tried other SD cards. I haven’t tried switching to radio or turning the mmi off altogether, but it would be an annoyance too.

Half the time it remembers the position (even overnight) so it is capable… am I doing something wrong or is this a “feature”? Car is MY17 built in May.

Also having this issue with media player. It´s not a feature.
Had my Bolero infotainment updated to version 0366 to get Skoda Oneapp working and the problem with media player is still there after update.

Have not been able to find out when media player forgets track position.

• Thanks 1

Only tried it 4 or 5 times so far, but switching to the radio before turning the ignition off seems to work. It’s still not ideal, but less hassle than manually going back to the correct point.

I’m running version 0363 so I’m wondering why 0366 isn’t available on the portal… does the dealer get it first?

http://updateportal.skoda-auto.com/en-gb