"No details available" message

The above message has just appeared in my infotainment screen and "no details" in the screen between the main dials on the dash.

My car has just had a new tyre fitted and the tyre depot reset the tyre pressure monitor.  This may have been the reason for the loss of all info.

It is a drag going all the way back to the place for a cure but if they caused it they could make things worse. I only noticed it about 100 from home !!

I can find no mention of "no details" message in my handbook or on the internet.  I have no idea what the problem is or how to cure it.

PLEASE has anyone got the answer.  Thank you.

Not trying to be stupid, but this is completely different from the "no data available" you get when the ignition is switched on and the engine not running, or at the start of a journey before enough data is collected, I mean driving data, like time, distance, MPG, range.