Adjusting the high beam

Hi, 

i’ve swapped xenon headlights to my estate a long time ago. Low beams are correctly adjusted but i can’t figure out how to adjust the high beams. The left one is positioned correctly, but the right one is at it’s lowest position. Do i need to buy a OBD2 cable and set them through the software?

do you have self levelling headlights? (factory xenons)

the low and high beams are adjusted together as they are on the same fitting. You probably have an incorrectly seated bulb either low or high beam causing there to be a difference between the two headlights.

I have the original xenon, but my fabia didn’t came from the factory with them (i did a swap from normal headlights to xenons) so i don’t have the sensor on the rear axle because it was too expensive to do it. And one more thing, this headlight swap was done by me and my brother. When i start the car before turning on the ignition i have to turn the light switch to it’s first position and then start the car, after starting the car i have to turn the lightswitch to the last position. If i won’t do that process only left headlight will light up. So here’s a problem i’ve already changed two set’s of xenon bulbs (D2S) because of the left one always buring out after a year or so. Is it caused by the wiring?