ash01

Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo

Afternoon all.

Details below of my Skoda fabia for sale. Sad to part with it, although company car forces me to get rid of it. I really like the car, its great on fuel (60mpg easy) and has a smooth engine that is great on the motorway and looks great when cleaned up too.

Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo 2014 - First Registered May 2014.

HPI Clear.

Meteor Grey with black roof

Interior is also black and grey with black roof lining. It looks really nice. Whole car matches which is why I bought it. 

1.6tdi CR 105bhp

35.3k miles

Upgraded headlights - nightbreaker - and tinted rear lights. 

I have a skoda grey touch up stick that it comes with also.

MOT due 25/04/2018 and Tax of £20 at the same time. 

Based in Rhoose, Vale of Glamorgan - 15 mins outside Cardiff. 

£7200 ono.

Tel: 07590645935

Many thanks

Ash

ash1.jpg

ash2.jpg

ash3.jpg

ash4.jpg

ash5.jpg

ash6.jpg

ash7.jpg

ash8.jpg

• Like 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Skaddypikup
      RE-POSTED BECAUSE HAD WRONG FORUM Hey everyone, been a while since I had to use briskoda but my truck seems to dislike winter as have issue with my pickup engine that iv half sorted I think but as usual any help is appreciated, noticed lately on damp mornings the engine runs tad rough , well more so than the usual Felicia rattle lol and hesitates slightly for second when throttle applied but two days ago lost completely any top end power and slight judder from engine when pulling away? Now it's always been on list to replace the battered original HT leads so did it yesterday and it's back to normal.....kinda.    Idle is better but can hear slight hissing and if I accelerate in lower gears I can hear slightly different tone from under the bonnet. More throaty sort of sound , can only describe it as sounds similar to a car running with no air box? Just kind of worried about possible vacuum leaks as mines the 1.3 engine with a carburettor. I'm off out in it shortly so I'll post anything new an any one had experience with anything carb related I'd appreciate picking your brains lol cheers

• By uktotty
      Hello I'm new here, just picked up a new VRS TDI Hatch.
      Can't work out the Infotainment thing and I've kerbed an alloy after 48 hours, but hey, these things are sent to try us.

• By NiallBlaney
      My car is going into limp mode when i go over 80 miles an hour full throttle but can go over 80 if i barely touch the pedal. I  checked the code when the car goes into limp mode and its the code for overboosting. Has anyone had this problem and fixed it ive been told the turbo veins needs clean but ive also been told i need a new turbo.

Has anyone had this problem and fixed it or know how to fix it
    • By hugh130
      I went to fit my hel braided hoses this morning and when I came to it they didn't fit which was a shock as hel seem to be a trusted brand. 

These are the lines I got http://auto.helperformance.com/skoda-fabia-1-9-tdi-vrs-2003 

is anyone on here able to tell me how to fit them if I'm just being an idiot or if these are the correct ones or not?
    • By devonutopia
      Not sure how many bloody Mary's I need to resolve this sin!

Bought myself a 2006 BMW 335D last night - already DPF sorted and mapped to 351bhp.  The Fabia is going nowhere though.   It may end up being made into a track only car.  We shall see.

The BMW is capable of towing 1.8 tons so there's options there.

The 335D is M Sport trim but as a Cat C write off, the whole rear end is newer so looks quite good compared to the 2006 oem look.  Will need some sorting out but for now it drives good, good power, and I am really enjoying it

Pics to follow.