Tech gadgets

Hi guys,

I am doing some research, time to replace Superb II. I am mostly confused with telephony options. I will have Columbus navigation, and I believe it comes with Bluetooth connectivity. But there are several additional options:

1) Comfort telephony with Koppelbox (wireless connection to the external aerial+wireless charging)+WLAN+rSAP+LTE

2) Comfort telephony with WLAN+rSAP+LTE

3) Media Command (Smart Link + Wireless RSE)

I know that I have now rSAP and it doesn't work with iPhone, neither it will. What would I like to have is possibility to connect car to internet using my phone.

1) Which of this options will provide me with that?

2) Is there possibility to connect Skoda to my phone to use data, and act as WiFI hotspot for other passengers?

3)  I am not that much crazy of having SIM card for car, but if I get that option, does then car provide wifi hotspot for occupants? 

4) I have 4g Wifi modem, is there way to connect Skoda to wifi network of 4g modem or my phone (iphone hotspot)?

5) Does apple car play works wirelessly or only with cable?

6) Do I need Media Command to have Car Play or it comes with Columbus?

7) is there finally way to plan my trip, upload from phone and have it in car with routes, waypoints etc..?

Other questions are regarding driving assistance:

1) Does Line assist and Blind spot assist means that I can have Travel assist as well ( road signs detection), as I don't see it in options?

2) Driver alert system, how it works? Is that just stupid timer to tell you you need break or something more?

3) Personalisation of drive mode selection? If I have seats with memory, doesn't it mean that I have this or I need this in order to seat memory works?

4) Are ventilated seats little bit better integrated or is it still separate switch detached from car computer?

I guess too much questions, don't expect that someone know all, but hopefully I'll collect all answers :)

Thanks