Pairing my Samsung phone to my Skoda superb

BJ9

How old is your Skoda? Maybe too old module? What Samsung phone? Unfortunately crystal ball is broken at the moment. 

Search forum - was discussed few times.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jafo said:

How old is your Skoda? Maybe too old module? What Samsung phone? Unfortunately crystal ball is broken at the moment. 

Search forum - was discussed few times.

my superb is a 61 plate january 2012, samsung moto3, sorry for the delay in resonce

I no longer have my superb but I think you have to put all 16 numbers into the phone not just a set of 4.  My 61 plate superb certainly had the correct BT module to link to multiple andriod handsets from samsung, moto, oneplus etc. 

• Like 1

No problem, glad it's sorted. Funnily enough the only issue I had in 70k mike's in my superb was the Columbus unit. Utter pile of expensive crap that was forever freezing, was ok if I just used the phone via BT for everything.

Edited by iancjc