Turbo upgrade

TTJD

Hi Andy ,Cheer for your suggestion  and the link,

I have looked at that site quite a lot and similar others , for me the real problem is the cost and sometimes it is totally unnecessary.

I am hoping to connect with someone that has experimented with different configurations with parts obtained second hand, I prefer to experiment myself and find the options that suit me 

I have presently removed the erg valve function  + cooler unit - fitted a blanking plate to the exhaust- removed the CAT from the exhaust  and modified the air box for a better air flow these changes alone have resulted in  dramatic increase in performance and far better fuel consumption  

I am now looking to find some one who may have fitted a Turbo unit  and possibly an inter-cooler  from  either of the following  2.0 /2.5/ 3.0 litre -   VW Audi Skoda and is willing to share the knowledge gained . Once I have the knowledge level I want with the car , then I will invest cash 

Again thanks your reply 

Happy New Year

John