GOODBYE FOLKS !

Graffiti

Not sure how many of you will see this. Huge thanks to everyone who helped me build my pride and Joy.  Marriage breakup sent me on a wee journey of self discovery and as a result the car was sold during the week and I am heading back to Africa for a bit.  One of those times where you just have to get away you know.

There are some members on here I will genuinely miss and members who are now friends..   Huge thanks to Colin for his time in the past.

Best wishes to everyone..   

IMG_9794_wm_wm_wm.JPG

Saturday morning this is where I will be in camp.  And the best thing is..... there is not on Astra vxr here :D

Edited by Graffiti
  • Like 3

lol    it actually drops to below freezing at night!    and 26 degrees day time.  its later on in year it hits the 40c.

I remember first time I was there every car had big dents in the roof like it had been hit with a bat... Hail! Hail like tennis balls... No use being a car enthusiast there...

I will have an old pickup instead.

Friday is take off.... Be in touch to all.   

thanks for support people :)

• 3 months later...