NCR...Going Dark for a while!...

Ok, so won't be onboard for a while. Got some surgery happening tomorrow and won't be able to use the putery thing for maybe a few weeks or even months. Eyesight going bad due to an eye disease and that's affecting me in other ways a scan revealed. So everything should be good but just can't do much for a while. I'd add that I've already had surgery for the same thing and that was a complete success but this ops is a bit more important and is aimed at concluding the surgery that the condition requires to cure me.  Should be good to go afterwards. Biggest thing is not being able to drive or ride the bike for a while. Ok, so daytime TV here I come!...lol. See you all...

Still on the daily mailing list after all this time (I bought an i10 in the end !!)

Just saw this tonight in my round up - best wishes for a speedy smooth recovery. Expect my daily digest to again feature you as ever very very soon :-)

Wino, Cretin, thanks for the good wishes...yep I'll be back. Cretin, the i10's are brilliant. One of our friends just bought one in white. It's a premium model and goes well. Would have bought one for my wife but she didn't like the four speed auto box but in manual form they are perfect and welll engineered. Stay safe everyone! 

So, getting ready for an early start to hospital...so for now, bye and stay safe!

Just seen this,hope everything goes well and as expected,look forward to more of your help in the future.

• 2 weeks later...