It's survived the 6 month itch!

Inahole

So my VRS has escaped the 6 month cull (I change my car a lot!)

I think it's got summat to do with doing everything so well.

It's a CR170 engined pre facelift example with DSG and so far its been awesome, soon to be more awesomer with a P-Torque custom map http://www.p-torque.co.uk Will tuned my previous car (123d coupe) and did an awesome job, can't recommend him enough.

Future plans other than a map is to try and fit a paddle equipped steering wheel (can't find a guide so any links would be awesome!)

So yeah, there it is, exciting I know!!

20180115_171304.jpg

Edited by Inahole
Adding a pic!

• 2 weeks later...

So this post should be full of thrills and joy at the wonder of my lovely remap, pity I experienced a bleeding blowout on the M62 :(

Saying I was a little terrified is an understatement, a slew across two lanes at 70 cough mph isn't fun, especially in the ****ing rain!

RAC made me a priority as I was on the hard shoulder but still took 2 hours to arrive!

Best he could do was get me to a garage of choice, I said I'd like to go to P-Torque in Wolverhampton and he cracked up!

So an experience was had but not the one I planned :(

Edited by Inahole