Hello all!

Snowfall

Hi everyone, 

Newbie here, just ordered a new VRS today after my BMW M140i was stolen from my house 2 weeks ago. Insurance has all come through (and thank goodness for Gap insurance is all I can say) so was time to get that order in! 

Anyway new car ordered, details below. Would've loved the 245 but with no new orders until later this year (with production restarting in 2019) I've plumped for the still lovely 230. Can't wait! 

Manual Estate 

Meteor Grey

Black design pack

Dynamic chassis control

Canton sound

Power boot

Heated front seats

Variable boot floor

Spare wheel

Simply clever pack

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Sponsor
1 minute ago, Snowfall said:

Hiya, 

Nope was through ALA...would never pay dealer prices. 

Indeed, dealer prices are just daft.  Consider us next time though (unless you haven't bought it yet, then consider us this time too :-))  Pretty much identical policies to the ones sold by ALA save for the fact that they charge you a cancellation fee if you cancel the policy early (e.g. if you sell the vehicle) and want the unused premium to be refunded, whilst we don't charge cancellation fees at all plus, we're usually cheaper AND BRISKODA members get 10% discount too.