DMF TO SMF CONVERSION

hello I have a skoda fabia vrs i have put a front mount  on ect... but now its time for a clutch now I know that I currently have a DMF in and want to convert it to a single mass flywheel with a stage 2 clutch kit I was wondering can I just throw a solid flywheel in or is the conversion flywheel slightly different many thanks Remi

I did a single mass flywheel conversion on my MK1 octavia vrs and it was just a matter of getting flywheel from an older model (mk3 golf gti) and a VR6 clutch kit to marry upto the gearbox splines,

The fabia is 6 speed so is slightly differant i believe but if you get the kit it is just as simple as remove and refit,

Just be warned been diesel the duel mass is there to reduce vibration from the engine and removing it will increase vibration, to what extent am not sure as never driven a diesel thats had conversion