Tracing my old Fabia vRS MK1

Littlebull

Hi there,

It’s been a long, long time since I’ve been on here and I’ve had a bit of a trip down memory lane this evening!

I’m trying to trace down my old car which out of pure interest to see how the old girl is doing now.

She was a Fabia vRS MK1 in Lemon Yellow with xenon lights and leather trim!

I sold her at 36k on the clock to buy a Mazda 3 Sports Aero at the time and I actually sold her to a Bobby down in Birmingham who travelled up to Yorkshire to buy her from me.

I had quite a few mods done to her at the time including a stage 1 Remap to 172bhp, Coilovers fitted, Rear anti rollbar, the Octavia disks and pads fitted oh and a green panel air filter. All done by Jabbasport at the time!

Anyway, if you know the person who owns her now or you are in fact the person then I would be very pleased to see how my old “Mellow Yellow” is getting on with some pics!

Kind regards,

Karl