Voice

Hey!

I have problem with microphone.

My Problem was be that i have no sound in my octavia 3 Columbus MIB1. (For that have i open another thema long time ago-sound has start playing mind drive..or all day not,or all week not. Or have go to work,no sound,driving home,the sound is back again and so.) And i have doo in Green enginering menu HARD reset....that has change everything...the front assist option has displaved on radio...i dont have this installed..on scaning...says that the unit is not coded corectly and so...  Sound has not come back....   And then have i see  thema columbus mib1 firmware....and i have download the firmware,.....install to radio,and the sound is back!! YESS!! Thats perfect!

All this errors have we codded corect now! The unit is coded corect. But..

Now i have problem with microphone.... and  nobody can not here me..via bluetooth phone....the voice control dont work becous can not here my voice.

On obd scan says error: Microphone1 Interruption  Fault code B129B13. Somebody has say me that is defect in the head unit... But unit i have doo a green enginering hard reser-or install new firmware all works perfect....

When has the miccrophone stop working dont know..New firmware or on hard reset.

Can somebody help me?

There is a Bluetooth firmware upgrade on the Skoda download site. It's possible that could reinstall the correct software for your microphone to work. Its what i would try first as its simple and cost free.

Skodilars1 I've just looked your error code up on my new obd eleven app.

It says it means microphone open circuit.

That means that somewhere a wire is unplugged or broken between your microphone and the head unit.

I don't know where the wires go between the 2 things or how many connections they have but I would look on the back of the head unit as a starting place and see if you can work out which wires it is and unplug and then replug them to make sure it's a good connection.

I have heard of other people  having problems with aerial wires coming unplugged it could be a similar problem good luck 

• Like 1