Brand New Kodiaq Key set 'Lost' by Garage

If the keys have indeed been stolen, it would be interesting to note if the dealership had reported it to the police; if not, why not? 

If this is not a one off incident, potentially you have people driving around in vehicles which other people have access to. 

All they would need to do is secrete a low power consuming tracking device, wait to establish a regular location and make their move. 

If they do not intend to steal the vehicle, or steal from it, why else take the keys? 

• 2 months later...

Just seen this, from a link in another post. Absolutely dreadful.

If you've not already done so, I'd drop a few details about this to a local newspaper, Watchdog and see if a national will pick it up as well.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. But it'll hopefully cause the dealership some embarrassment as well as hopefully loosing them some custom.

Garland was one of the dealers I went to to look at ex-demo cars! 

They didn't have that one on offer when I went last month as I probably would have bought it :-o