Awaiting for autoglym on 3 for 2

Vrsboi

Need to top up on some autoglym and i want to try out the polar blast foam, autoglym is only ok value when the 3 for 2 offer is on in halfrauds, it seems to be on when u dont need anything, does anyone have an idea on when it would be on? 

Does it have to be AutoGlym. 

Slims Detailing have 5 litre of Bilt Bamber Auto Foam for £16.96 plus postage at slimsdetailing.co.uk and there are products much better than AutoGlym out there but that's just my opinion which you can take with a pinch of salt but I've used Bilt Bamber products for years and still use Autowheels, Korrosol and Surfed HD degreaser in most if not all my washes. Also give Gyeon, Gtechniq and CarPro a go, great products. 

I just like autoglym for their srp which i use a lot of, i already have a good snowfoam (la car care ocean spray) but i want to try the new ag one, i also use bh korrosol there are just some things that i still use from autoglym

Why not try an online seller and buy in bulk, rather than wait for 342?

AG Aquawax (for example) is around £15 for 500ml, Elite Car Care sell AG Aquawax in the AG (IIRC) Professional section for approximately £35 for a 5l drum. 

Halfords very rarely do an AG 342, anyway, normally just after the English schools have gone back for the summer holidays was the last one. According to local staff it may happen again around Easter or Fathers Day, but that was mostly a guess.