Aftermarket Bluetooth

Harvey1978

Evening all, at some point I'm planning to purchase a hands free kit for my car, what is everyone using? And if possible can I see some pictures to see how it looks fitted, I don't want anything too bulky that will stand out.

Thanks in advance 

Parrot do the best aftermarket Bluetooth systems IMO. They do basic ones for just using the phone to make and answer calls to full streaming for music and dab radio. 

I have had a Parrot MKi9200 installed in my vehicle for about 7 years. Even though the system is old, spare parts are readily available; last year I had to replace the the remote unit as the rotary control knob somehow got damaged, got a new remote for IIRC £25 or so. 

Battery life for the remote is good, even though there is no battery level indicator, you'll know it needs replacing when it takes a few 'gentle' prods on the remote for it to respond. 

Thanks guys, TBH I was thinking of a Parrot unit, I had access to an older model in an old works van and it always worked perfectly.

Edited by Harvey1978

Images of Parrot Installation Fingers crossed this link will load! 

If it works the images at the bottom of my post (which is at the very bottom of the page) will show how I have it located. 

The only thing I would change is have the microphone located near the rear view mirror, rather than the A pillar. 

Edited by Guest
Correct link & add more info.