Skoda connect data usage

Cm11

I’ve searched but I’ve found nothing that can help me, anyway my Octavia should be arriving in the next few weeks and I’d like to get it set up as soon as I can I’ve got the standard amundsen system which from what I gather piggy backs of a WiFi signal. So I’m thinking a WiFi dongle Just because I can’t be bothered/will forget to tether my iPhone. So would a pay as you go dongle be good enough I’ve seen deals for  £30 for 30g that’ll  Just keep rolling over if you don’t use it. Surely that’ll last an age wouldn’t it? 

I have just stuck a Vodafone MiWi mobile broadband thing in mine, 30 quid for the box and the 15 quid a month for data (1 month rolling contract)

. can be used as wifi hotspot to ......just leave it plugged into 12v-USB adaptor and stored in the arm rest :)

Edited by madmancunian