Hello

Paddy1

Hi Skoda lovers,

I just purchased a second run around car. It's a Fabia 3, 1.9 TDI PD with 134000 miles on it.  It feels a bit rougher and noisier than our Touran, but I guess I will get used to it. Car requires some attention in front suspension, possibly steering rack department as I can clearly hear some rattles on the bad surface.  Rear wiper isn't working and a car pulls slightly to the left (typical for that year as I already discovered on this forum). Don't want to think about the clutch yet, but have a feeling that the SMF conversion isn't far.  Although I am capable of doing most of the maintenance tasks myself apart from  the electrics, clutches and timing belts, I am taking it to the mechanic to have it inspected and diagnosed.  As for now going to look dipper into the Fabia's forum to see if I could find some answers to my early questions.

Thank you

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Superb170 said:

Welcome along!  Whereabouts in the country are you based?  I'm sure you'll get all the answers you  need on here

Hello, Thank you for welcoming, I am in Co. Kerry

• Like 1