Bear in Transit from Factory

Hi All, ordered the car on 2nd Feb for a late may early June pick up.  Order tracker showed yesterday that was still awaiting a build slot so called the dealer.  Apparently the car is in transit from the factory and should arrive with them in around 3 weeks.  Not sure how they managed this when they were aiming for mid may!!!

Problem remains that company car does not go back until June!!

If your requirement was to take delivery of it at the end of May / start of June, then the dealer should keep it safe and sound until then, even if it turns up next week.

My Octavia sat in the dealer's compound for the best part of 2 months because I said right from the start I wanted it on a certain date.

I am not sure how it came so fast, it had additional spec to be added so its not just a standard order (heated screen & washers and Rear Camera).  The guy at the dealer said that he thought they had managed to get this one so I dont know if it was a build car that had my Spec but the order had been cancelled.

Will now sit in the dealer offsite storage yard for a couple of months!!