[SOLD] 5x 1U Octavia vRS 17" Spiders in anthracite inc. Uniroyal Rainsport 3s

SOLD!

I'm selling a set of five 17" Spiders painted in anthracite, from my mk1 1U Octavia vRS hatchback.

The spare wheel I don't think has actually been out of the boot of the car in my ownership! It is fitted with a 10-year-old Fulda in a strange size of 205/50R17. It's suitable as a spare though and hopefully you won't ever need it, as in my case.

The other four wheels have Uniroyal Rainsport 3s fitted (225/45R17) and I can vouch for every single one of those miles driven on them. The fronts are pretty recent, having only been run on the car from April until December last year, and then I swapped to steelies, as I do each winter. They have covered 8992 miles. The rears I fitted back in April 2015 and have covered 31280 miles. They could do with changing soon but I would think they will still pass the MOT. I don't hammer my tyres and I'm very happy with the Uniroyals.

Overall condition of the wheels is very good. There are a few small marks here and there, some brake dust on the fronts (damn you, Mintex M1144s) and a few small stone rashes on the rears. Also included are what I think are known as Pastyboy centre caps for the four main wheels. Tyres have never had any repairs and I bought them new in pairs myself. These wheels and tyres have been bombproof in the 50-odd thousand miles I've done over the past four years.

Location is Ipswich, Suffolk, collection is preferred but I may be able to deliver in my van and asking price is £300 for the set of five.

DSCF3936.JPG

DSCF3937.JPG

DSCF3938.JPG

DSCF3939.JPG

DSCF3940.JPG

DSCF3941.JPG

DSCF3942.JPG

DSCF3943.JPG

DSCF3944.JPG

DSCF3945.JPG

Edited by Mankee
SOLD!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mankee,

Are these still available? and would you be willing to organise a courier to CW10? If so could you tell me how much ontop of the £300 it would be thanks mate.

Dan

Hi Dan. Unfortunately, these are now sold pending collection tomorrow evening. If it falls through, I'll keep you posted and I'll see how reasonable it is to send five alloys and tyres through the postal system. Cheers!

• Gizmo locked this topic