What spark plugs to use

Hi

I I've been reading on about spark plugs I brought my vrs in December and I must say it's been giving me a little bit of trouble the first month no problems then I got the terrible heistation and it's been to the garage 3 or 4 times and had a load of things change,they found split hoses etc changed valves the car is better bit still got a slight hesitation also the car has been remapped by the last owner by his friend .ive been reading that people recommend putting ngk brk7e spark plugs in but when I go on suppliers website and put in my reg it doesn't list for my car and the last thing I want to do is buy them and cause a problem screwing them in.

Your help would be most appricatated 

The 7e's are a slightly different heat range plug, and are normally used if the engine has had a map applied.

The pfr6q is more of a warmer grade of plug to use on a standard engine.

You run a different gap from standard on the 7e's if you are running aftermarket 2.0lt coils.

Have you also tried cleaning the throttle body? I had a weird hesitation/judder (which particularly showed itself accelerating in 2nd gear) which went after I took the body off and cleaned it (replacing the gasket at the same time).