Dealer Order Form Query

T17

Hi All,

I've been lurking around the forum for a while and its been interesting reading up on everyone's experiences.

I had a query which I was hoping people could share their experiences with or possibly help clarify.

I've placed an order for a Sportline model and received the order form which lists the finance, gap insurance, vehicle cost etc.  Does this form the contract with the dealer?

I've noticed within the order form it lists some of the following under the 'Basic Protection' heading within the Accessories section:

• Ski Rack
  • Roof Bars
  • Roof Box
  • Cycle Carrier
  • Others include: Mud-flaps, load liner, fire extinguisher etc (which I imagine are standard)

Does this mean that contractually the Dealer would have to supply these to me? I had queried the team 'virtual showroom' team in the UK whether these come with the Sportline model and was told this is the case.

I initially was thinking about adding the Roof Box & Roof Bars as an extra but when I saw this was in the form I opted against it and went for something else.

Thanks in advance!

24 minutes ago, T17 said:

Hi All,

I've been lurking around the forum for a while and its been interesting reading up on everyone's experiences.

I had a query which I was hoping people could share their experiences with or possibly help clarify.

I've placed an order for a Sportline model and received the order form which lists the finance, gap insurance, vehicle cost etc.  Does this form the contract with the dealer?

I've noticed within the order form it lists some of the following under the 'Basic Protection' heading within the Accessories section:

• Ski Rack
  • Roof Bars
  • Roof Box
  • Cycle Carrier
  • Others include: Mud-flaps, load liner, fire extinguisher etc (which I imagine are standard)

Does this mean that contractually the Dealer would have to supply these to me? I had queried the team 'virtual showroom' team in the UK whether these come with the Sportline model and was told this is the case.

I initially was thinking about adding the Roof Box & Roof Bars as an extra but when I saw this was in the form I opted against it and went for something else.

Thanks in advance!

none of that is standard and wont be supplied unles you pay for it

Edited by aimlisted

Thanks aimlisted, I wasn't sure as the form seems fairly confusing as above it mentions the sports pack which the car will have fitted.

Thanks, I had a look at the spec list too and noticed some of the items were not present, what didn't help was the virtual showroom staff.  How is your sportline? I can't wait for mine!

46 minutes ago, T17 said:

Thanks, I had a look at the spec list too and noticed some of the items were not present, what didn't help was the virtual showroom staff.  How is your sportline? I can't wait for mine!

Picked it up last thursday. Its absolutly brilliant. the seats are great and the wheels are massive. so comfortable. lots of nice little touches that you will discover.

8 hours ago, T17 said:

Congratulations, hopefully mine will be built next week so can pick up a few weeks later :-)

You're optomistic :D

• Like 2

Current delivery times are approx 12-14 weeks from ordering.

I ordered on the 13th March and got a provisional build date of the 16th April which would take collection from the dealer to sometime in June.

I checked with Skoda UK last week and the build date still isn't confirmed!

It's good to be optimistic :-)

I actually got an email from my Dealer telling me that it should take a few weeks from being built, I don't think that's likely at all!