Matched contribution goodwill scam - don't fall for it

This ploy by SUK and the dealers is a scam and needs reporting to motoring organisations - ''as a goodwill gesture we can offer 20%'' utter tosh, do they think that we are really that stupid! As the Dacia add says, you do the maths, it is only goodwill if you get more than 50%, and I am surprised that the dealers fall for this crap as well and see themselves off in the process. 

Sussed it yet?

• Like 1

Just do not accept it.  It is not 'Goodwill',  the parts being supplied are because of a Fundamental Design, Manufacturing, Material, Workmanship failing, 

and there was a World Wide Recall in countries where VW were forced into them with the DQ200 DSG's. Extended Warranties given, 

New MCU's fitted or even new DQ200 DSG's.

http://skoda.co.nz/news/dsg-service-campaign 

Just in the EU / Europe VW Group get away with a cut price Service Campaign, and not all DQ200 even got that and are now failing in increasing numbers.

Edited by Offski
  • Like 2

A driver can safely control the car to a place of safety - what, when its dropped from 7th to 3rd and you have a lorry stuck in the boot, DVSA wake up and smell the manure. Thankfully I was on the service road leading to the A34 when my failed, a minute later and it would have been a different story. 

VW Group UK persuaded VOSA now the DVSA that a Recall was not required as they could do a Service Campaign & it was not Safety Critical.

But then not all required a Service Campaign Action according the VW / Skoda / SEAT / Audi and among some of these not requiring it they are 

now failing and as you know that is Safety Critical so contact the DVSA / DfT.   & some Car Magazines.

Like this one.  

http://autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/vw-uk-why-we-dont-need-dsg-recall 

So today I went into the dealership and said here is grand from me (50% of the cost repair) now you can go to SUK and get them to match the contribution as it is dealership lead according to SUK ''sorry despite what you have been told by SUK, it does not work like that, SUK take the lead in matters of goodwill'' So how does it work SUK?

SUK sort your house out, it is so embarrassing that it makes you look totally incompetent, and does not make you look good when I will go to the press with this information and the responses to FOI requests from SUK and DVSA.