Standard Style Spec question ?

Hi guys , 

I'm nearly signed on the dotted line for my second Superb here in Ireland , loved the MkII , changed to 3 series , back to MkIII.

When looking at standard Spec in Skoda.ie for Style it states lane assist and blind spot standard spec for Style , Dealer is looking at my strangely when ordering as it's not on his spec ?..

appreciate if anyone with Stlye spec in Ire could confirm? Comes as standard on passat HL.

thks 

Edited by kilworth

Thks Brian 

I sent the dealer a screen shot of the website today but he's convinced there not standard spec as there on the options list .

im going to ring another dealer in the morning and double check .

Typical uninformed dealers not having a clue about spec and what's standard or not.  Same thing every time I have ordered a car - total confusion over spec.  I can confirm those items weren't standard up to recently anyway but not sure if the specs have been adjusted in the last few months.  They both appear to be listed as options on the configurator but then again, I wouldn't trust that 100% either!

I had a Skoda Dealer "product genius" try to convince me that the rear wiper on the Superb hatch was a £100 option, he refused to accept that the brochure said it was an F.O.C. option and he couldn't be bothered to check.