Oil change reminder

Hello Octavians, 

I just did an oil change, and I've been struggling to reset the oil change service reminder in my octavia 3, but it won't go away. 

I tried this with no luck: 

1. Switch off the ignition.

2. Press and hold the 0.0/SET button, and turn the ignition switch "ON" but do not start the engine.

3. Keep holding the 0.0/SET button until reset Inspection service appears on the display.

4. Release the 0.0/SET button and then press it again to reset it.

5. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.

P.S : the reminder goes away and comes back again after switch the ignition on and off.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ntl123 said:

There are two options with the reset oil and inspection being the two, you just hold it until it changes to the next one 

I know, I press confirm for both of them but the oil change reminder always comes back up after restart. Thank you for your reply